Why use Frost Film ?
Frost film is a unique way of creating a complete visual barrier. In other words…you can’t see in or out. But the great thing about the frost film is that light is still transfered through. So if you have a room that needs complete privacy both day and night, but you want to have natural sunlight shining in during the day…then frost film is for you.
FROST FILM IS USED ON ANY INTERIOR OR EXTERIOR GLASS.
COMMON APPLICATIONS FOR FROST FILM IN THE HOME:
- Bathroom windows and showers
- Front door and entry windows
- Garage and garage door windows
- Glass doors for entertainment center
- Glass doors for kitchen cabnets and pantry
COMMON APPLICATION FOR FROST FILM AT THE OFFICE:
- Office door
- Cubicle privacy
- Conference rooms
- Front door
FROST FILM CAN ALSO BE USED SIMPLY FOR DECORATIVE PURPOSES.